UPS power supply system solutions in government agencies. Government agencies are office organizations that serve the people. With the continuous development of society, the information processing capacity of government agencies is increasing. The basic power supply provided by the uninterrupted power supply to the network is the fundamental guarantee for network security. Because of the public interest, the government pays more attention to product performance when purchasing power equipment, ensuring that the information network works safely, reliably, and without interruption.
Government agency UPS power demand background
Government agencies are important national administrative organs of our country and bear an extremely important role of the head. There are many institutions in the government system, and its application systems and networks are complex and huge. The network system covers large, medium and small data centers, and the system reliability requirements are high. In the next few years, China's e-government informatization will face a better institutional environment and development opportunities, and will actively serve the government's institutional security to build an efficient and reliable enterprise data center environment.
Due to the vigorous development of e-government, the pressure on the work of system administrators is increasing. How to ensure the stable and reliable operation of the e-government network system and improve the service level and efficiency of the people are also a major problem facing the government.
In order to ensure the smooth flow of information and the sharing of data, the network information center can ensure the unified management of the entire network node, monitor the network operation, and ensure the safe, reliable and uninterrupted work of the information network and subordinate subnet information stations. Ensuring that the entire computer network system runs smoothly can ensure the smooth movement of the entire government. In order to ensure that everything is safe, you must have a stable and reliable UPS for power protection.
To ensure the safe, reliable and uninterrupted work of the information network, it is also necessary to take into account the impact of UPS power supply on the power grid system. The improvement of the power quality of the UPS and the efficient use of electrical energy not only saves energy, but also largely Effectively reduce the emission of harmful gases, dust and ash from thermal power generation, reduce pollution and protect the environment.
Government agencies' requirements for information room UPS power system
(1) The government e-government system transmits a large amount of confidential data every day, so it has put forward higher quality service requirements for the reliability and stability of the network. In order to ensure the safe and reliable operation of the information network system, two-way mains input is required.
(2) The important critical load needs to be carried by the UPS. The critical data load has a load capacity of at least 50kva, the backup standby time reaches 2h, and the reliability is very high. The UPS power supply should have dynamic data remote monitoring function;
(3) For remote earthquakes, fires and other emergencies, remote or near-end remote shutdown function can be provided to avoid more serious losses in an emergency.
(4) Requires UPS modular redundancy design, each module is an independent UPS, which is convenient for the expansion of the later power system.
(5) Require UPS power supply to provide uninterrupted and clean power to the load. At the same time, it must also take into account the efficient use of grid power; effectively reduce and suppress the harmonic pollution of the power grid, and provide reliable guarantee for the reliable operation of the load.
(6) Due to the limited space for installing UPS and battery, it is required to improve the space utilization rate of equipment placement; it is required to make full use of limited space resources.
UPS power supply system solutions in government agencies
For the needs of the industry, the modular design of UPS power supply, N+X redundant users only need to purchase the corresponding power module, which can realize the fault redundancy and upgrade expansion of “N+X”. With the module N+X redundancy design, the power array achieves N+X redundancy through a new load sharing technology. The load sharing means that all modules in the power array operate in parallel and load the load on average. N+X redundancy means that the power array is configured with more than X modules, and all modules will support each other, thus reducing the risk of system downtime.
If any module fails, it can be automatically disconnected from the system to ensure the normal operation of the system. The modular design of the UPS not only realizes redundancy of the module, but also the internal auxiliary power supply and PCB board. It realizes the independence of each function module and damages any one. The function modules do not affect each other. The reliability and usability of the system are greatly improved.
The UPS module uses the most advanced DSP as the central controller, which integrates the most advanced technical achievements in the field of power electronics and automatic control. Its powerful computing power can replace most of the control functions completed by hardware in the traditional UPS by software. Realization not only greatly improves reliability and accuracy, but also facilitates upgrade and maintenance.
The above is the solution for the UPS power supply system in government agencies. The stability and reliability of the UPS power supply and the equipment room are the basic conditions for ensuring the smooth flow of information and communication. With the development of IT and communication technologies, UPS power supply and computer room systems have become more and more important. Every year, government departments and national public security information and communication systems will hold training seminars on UPS power and computer room systems.